11/10/11

Paris

Tomorrow I am getting on a plane and flying to Paris for the weekend. We dont have any volleyball and it really couldn't come at a better time. I need to get away. There are four of us Americans going. One girl cannont come because she can't afford it. We are staying in a cheap hostel and I really think it is going to be great. I am very excited. I just want to sit in cafes and drink coffee and listen to a beautiful language around me for once. Danish is about the most ugly language I have ever heard. Dont worry I will take lots of pictures and let you all know about it when I get back. Still missing everyone from home but enjoying things here more and more each day. Below is a picture of the trees outside my window this afternoon. The sun is setting at around 4:00 these days. It is crazy! Such short days. It doesnt rise until 8 or 9.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS!!! I hope you had a fabulous time! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete